Sunday, December 10, 2006

I know, I'm behind . . .

Okay, this is not a real blog entry, but I really wanted to post some pics from previously forgotten occasions. First of all, there was the November 22nd meal of salmon, green beans, and couscous.











And following that, the November 25th evening of all things crepe.

Mmm, that was yummy.










Albert Einstein with sliced bananas? I'm not sure either. Ask Michelle.

Okay, that's it. Hopefully we're all caught up at this point.

(And I promise to be more diligent with my blogging from now on.)

P.S. After looking at the past month of blog entries, all I have to say is 'No wonder my clothes don't fit me anymore!'

1 comment:

Chris said...

what is with that einstien and sliced bananas photo i mean come on an einstien action figure!!!LOLOLOL!!
from MICHELLE'S brother!!!!